Current UNHEALTHY Favorites (Food Edition)

7:30:00 AM

+ chips.
I am the biggest lover of chips. Seriously, this is my ONE bad eating habit that has stuck with me FOREVER. Everything else comes and goes but I will always be a chips addict.

+ sweet tarts.
The mini chewy kind! I've tried the gummies and the regular full sized chews but the minis just get me - and they are TERRIBLE! For me and my teeth! I try to keep this in mind but for some reason (at least right now) I can't stay away!

+ hot pot.
A newer favorite of mine but I think I eat hot pot (or some variation of it) once a week, and at most once every two weeks. But it is so customizable (I guess all food kind of is?) and so spicy how can anyone NOT love it?!

+ taco bell.
omg... chalupas... JUST the chalupas... and maybe some hard tacos.... UGH... omg.

+ cassava.
I got SO INTO cassava that they sell at a small filipino shop nearby - $6 for a SMALL LITTLE SLICE... I think in total I spent nearly $100 on cassava before I decided to learn to make it myself and when I did I nearly kicked myself - I spent maybe 10 minutes and $6 to make TWO FULL TRAYS OF CASSAVA... And it took me 10 minutes TO THE SHOP and 10 minutes back PLUS $6 per slice previously - what a rip off! Haha. But now that I know how to make it I'll never go back!

You Might Also Like

0 comments