Valentine's Day Asks!

7:30:00 AM

arrow: how much does your happiness depend on your relationships with others?
- I think a lot. I'm happiest when I have steady, loving, happy relationships - both romantically and platonic!

bouquet: what's your favorite kind of flower?
- I'm a sucker for them all, tbh.

chocolate: what would you most like to receive on valentine's day?
- edible arrangements bouquet ;)

couple: are you annoyed by public displays of affection?
- NEVER, i love it lol.

cupid: what's your sexuality?
- straight.

date: do you think age differences are a big deal?
- Nah. I dated someone 8 years older and I NEVER thought about it until he'd reference something super old lol.

heart: talk about your crush
- cuuuuuuuuutesttttttt boy in the whooooleee widddeeee worlddddd, it's insane.

hug: how comfortable are you with physical contact?
- depends on the person, honestly. but pretty comfy!

kiss: have you had your first kiss? with who?
- YES, with this guy named aaron in like 7th grade - WORST KISS EVER. he ate fajitas beforehand LOL.

rose: are you romantic?
- I think so, sure!

sweet: do you like candy and chocolate?
- not as much as I like chips, lol.

true love: do you believe in love at first sight?
- hmmmmm, i believe in attraction obviously but maybe not "love".

xxoo: are you dominant?
- i don't think so, lol.



Have a happy valentines day lovers!
XO, me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments