8 Months of Adult Braces!

7:00:00 AM

Hi guys! So BIG BIG BIG NEWS!!! ... I got my elastics (rubber bands)!

I was so surprised when they told me I'd be getting them because they were asking my sister if she had them (she doesn't) and I asked "do you think she's getting them today??" and the lady said "maybe!" and then the lady who was helping ME came up and said I was getting mine!

I was really worried because I've heard about the headaches and the discomfort but mine feel totally fine. My teeth were slightly sore (per usual) but I didn't get any headaches or migraines and I was back to normal after a day or two!

I also thought I would NOT be the person who forgets to put them on but one Saturday I left home without any extras and went FIVE hours without them! I was so stressed the entire time but other than that I've been SO GOOD about remembering them! I haven't noticed too much movement but I know it's happening - slowly but surely!

I'm so excited! Definitely the most exciting thing to happen on my braces journey so far, lol.



10 June 2017!


10 July 2017.


10 August 2017.



10 September 2017.



10 October 2017.

(Forgot to take a picture this day, but guess who still looks the same! Haha.)
10 November 2017.


10 December 2017.


10 January 2018.


10 February 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments