How I Surround Myself With Love...

7:30:00 AM

Hello again everyone!!!!! So today's blogpost - keeping with the theme of VAlentine's day and lots of love - is about how I choose to surround myself with love every single day! Obviously there is love all around us, but sometimes it's hard to feel it, or to acknowledge it. And sometimes when we feel like we aren't really loving ourselves, it's especially important to be surrounding by it - purposefully. So these are the ways I purposefully surround myself with love so that I am constantly made aware of just how much of it I have in my life. I hope you all enjoy!



Social Media:
Social media rules our lives it seems like. It is everywhere and we are constantly turning to it for updates or to get updated throughout each and every day. SO, I am SUPER careful about who I "follow" or keep up with and what I post to the people who follow and keep up with me. I try to be super positive on all my platforms - not because I want people to think my life is perfect, but because I choose to make my platforms positive and loving spaces. I don't want to look back on my posts and think about what a terrible time I was having or read through my own complaining or negativity. I want to look back and think about the highlights of my life. Just the same, I don't like following negative people or people who don't align with my life - morally, mentally, spiritually, etc. I can handle differences, but I cannot handle people who put them down. SO, I choose to follow uplifting people who nothing but positive things to say and positive attitudes so that it can in turn reflect back to me.


Family:
This is hard people family really knows how to drive you crazy. But lately I've been trying SUPER hard to at least be aware of when I'm being especially impatient or especially harsh and I try to make mental notes and bounce back from it. I'm not perfect but each time I do find myself falling short, I think about how much I SHOULD be thankful for and I feel myself chipping away at the hardness in my hart and softening up. Slowly, but surely.


Work:
WORK IS HARD. PEOPLE CAN BE MEAN. But, I try to keep in mind that we all are going through our own hardships. SO, if I get an especially mean person I just try my very hardest to make the next person I speak to especially happy so I can feel like I am WORTH something. Some people will try to bring you down, especially when they don't know you. But there are so many other people appreciative of your gifts and for what you do that you have to keep chugging along! So I tell myself this very same exact thing when I feel less than.


Church:
Church is seriously the best place to go when your heart and soul are in need of a little TLC. This is the most obvious and sweetest and best place to go that is constantly full of love, no matter what. And I NEED to work on surrounding myself with this love a lot more often.



Thanks so much for reading you guys! xo, me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments