September Daily Gratitude Journal

8:00:00 AM


Gratitude-
1Today I am thankful for sweet feelings and days off!
2Today I am thankful for early work days! (For real)
3Today I am thankful for Sunday! And a clean-ish bedroom!
4Today I am thankful for getting paid time and a half!
5Today I am thankful that I was able to ACTUALLY pay attention in class.
6Today I am thankful that I get to catch up on important stuff!
7Today I am thankful for the last closing day of the week!
8Today I am thankful for early days off of work!
9Today I am thankful for making future plans!
10Today I am thankful for Sundy's and for being me!
11Today I am thankful for having the morning off to relax!
12Today I am thankful for a weekday off of work!
13Today I am thankful for another super relaxed morning!
14Today I am thankful for a day hanging out at home!!!!
15Today I am thankful for a mid-day shift, woohoo!
16Today I am thankful for an early day off of work!
17Today I am thankful for easy Sunday mornings and sleeping in!
18Today I am thankful for the last day of work for two days!
19Today I am thankful for running errands and having a day off!
20Today I am thankful for a full day relaxing at home!
21Today I am thankful for having short worlk shifts!
22Today I am thankful for getting an extra hour of work!
23Today I am thankful for Cain and our neighbor being nice about him.
24Today I am thankful for sweet Sunday mornings and peacefulness!
25Today I am thankful for having a slow morning!
26Today I am thankful for finding a ride to work!
27Today I am thankful for super nice and friendly people!
28Today I am thankful for having a morning off to collect myself and refresh!
29Today I am thankful for a day off of work to relax and get things done!
30Today I am thankful for the end of another sweet month!

You Might Also Like

0 comments