3 Months of adult braces!

8:00:00 AM


Another month, another braces update! Not much changed this month so this will be a quick one!!!

+ Since most of my teeth already shifted into a generally straight alignment, there won't be a significant (or very visible) difference at all for this month's pictures!

+ At my braces appointment on September 9th, all they did was replace a bracket because apparently mine became "pinched" so my new, thicker, wire wasn't able to get pushed through!

+ definitely gotten more insecure about smiling with my braces than EVER before... not sure why???

+ Got black bands this time around because I heard it's one of the most popular and "flattering" (if that can even be a thing?) colors! YAAAAAAH, no. I hate it, hahahaah.


10 June 2017!


10 July 2017.


10 August 2017.



10 September 2017.

You Might Also Like

0 comments