Two months of adult braces!

8:00:00 AM


Another month, another braces update! I basically explained all the big basics last month so I thought I'd give this months update in a bullet point style!

+ I FINALLY GOT MY BOTTOM ROW OF BRACES ON! The snapchat picture (above) you can clearly see a tooth pushed a little forward and I KID YOU NOT a few hours later I looked at my teeth again and they were ALL perfectly aligned - braces are magic.

+ I had my regular monthly appointment about a week before I got my bottom row applied but the girl who adjusted my braces MISSED a an entire bracket so one of my front teeth started shifting back (see june 10th picture) so I went back a few days later and got it fixed!

+ Apparently my teeth are moving even faster than I thought! I got my bracket and wire fixed the Thursday (a full week) before I got my bottom row of braces put on and the ortho said it was already time for a thicker wire because the wire popped out of a bracket!

+ IM SO EXCITED SEEING ALL THIS PROGRESS! Seriously it feels like a slow and steady race but looking back at monthly progress and results makes it worth it! Can't believe how far my teeth have come in only TWO months!!!!

10 June 2017!




10 July 2017.


10 August 2017.

You Might Also Like

0 comments