Life Update!

8:00:00 AM

Hi guys! Soooo, I figured I'd do a life update this week since it has been awhile!


+ WORK! Ya girl is finally working again! I had so much anxiety for like two months straight because I was burning through my savings account like crazy BUT I also loved getting to plan my days how I liked and getting to do what I need and just relax for as long as I want haha. BUT I started working again and it honestly feels soooo much better knowing I'm making money to add to my savings than it did getting to sleep in everyday ;)

+ SCHOOL! I'm finally starting my last required class next week! Which means I will officially have my degree come this december! I hate that I let myself get distracted and put off track but I'm doing it FOR REAL this time ya'll ;)

+ LIFE/LOVE/EVERYTHING ELSE! I am sooooo in love with everything life is bringing to me! I feel so much more whole and happy because I'm able to do the things that make my heart full. I used to put aside doing all the things I loved because I felt like I didn't have time or the money to do it but now I get to just have fun! So I LOVE IT!

+ TRAVEL! STILLLLLL too chicken to book a plane ticket all by myself, so keep checking back for updates lol.


Thanks for reading guys! XO, me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments