Fresh Starts + University.

4:19:00 PM

So, if you've been keeping up with my (very infrequent) blog posts, many of you may know that I have recently graduated from my local community college and have received my associates degree. And I've been dropping hints in earlier (and I mean way earlier) blog posts about which college I'll be completing my bachelors degree at.
On Instagram a few weeks ago I also announced that I got accepted into 5 different universities based in the United Kingdom, but due to financial issues and concerns I've decided that attending school overseas is not the smartest decision... for now.
And finally, I've also written a few blog posts about schools in the Pacific Northwest and while that seemed like a super promising decision in early June - that too, went out the door.

And so... without further ado... I have decided that I will be completing my undergraduate degree at Arizona State University. For financial and academic reasons - ASU seemed to be the smartest decision.
I am still so extremely blessed and grateful to be given the opportunity to continue my education, and so excited to become another step closer to my dreams. For the next two years I will be majoring in Biomedical Sciences with an emphasis on Pre-Medicine (ugh, just saying that sounds so good). So if you have any tips (or if you will be attending ASU as well) feel free to reach out to me! I'm also on the hunt for a super friendly face who is willing and able to help me get a feel for the giant Tempe campus... because I'm pretty sure I will be a lost little puppy in the crowds during the first week at least.

Until next time, lovelies!
XO.

You Might Also Like

0 comments