I graduated college!?

12:23:00 PM

On May 15th, 2015 this super excited (and relieved) girl graduated college!

For the past two years I have been attending a local community college working toward an associates degree in applied science (Biology) and for a few semesters I was certain that I wouldn't be able to graduate in time but I made it happen!
After a semester of working part time, going to school full time (a total of 21 credit hours) and complete craziness, I continued to believe in myself and to reach my goal.

It was a bit rainy and cold on graduation day (two things which Arizona is not famous for) so I tried to fast-track my photographer (shoutout to you dad) so I could get out of my 3-inch heels and the bizarre weather. Nonetheless, here are some pictures!

Xoxoxoxoxo.












You Might Also Like

0 comments