"For When She Wakes She Will Move Mountains..."

12:11:00 PM

(This post was originally written on April 20th so it's a bit outdated so sorry guys!)

Hello friends! Today's blog post is just going to be an update on what the heck has been going on in this crazy life of mine!

(this list is just going to spurt off all the things I can think of and when I first think of them #whoneedschronologicalorder #amiright)




- I am so very proud (and hesitant) to announce that I'm 97.8% sure that I've finally decided on a school! I won't be announcing which school until probably May... or maybe July... or maybe a day before I leave - I haven't quite decided yet.

- My sweet Titan boy is officially ONE YEARS OLD. (I refuse to count in dog years because 7 years old makes me sad and one years old makes me feel like he's still my little puppy (which he is))

- I have lost ____ lbs! I leave that with a fill in the blank because truthfully I weighed myself and saw that I weighed 118 lbs so I celebrated by going back to eating whatever I wanted... also my scale (which has been on the brink of breaking for probably 2 years now) finally broke. So I have no way of weighing myself at the present moment! But since I've started college I think it's safe to say that I've lost 8+ lbs! Wooooohoooooo.

- This is a piggy back from the last bullet point... I put a lot of emphasis on the number on my scale because I am very much a science/math oriented person so I need hard, fast, numbers that I can easily track and keep up with. But I'd like to put even more emphasis on the fact that the number on ANY scale does. not. matter. If you're happy and healthy, then that's all that should matter to anyone. I weigh somewhere around 120 lbs and home girls (and boys) it would take me more than 15 minutes to run/jog/lets-be-honest-i-dont-run a mile. SOOOO, for some people (like me) numbers are important. But for EVERYONE (me too) it shouldn't make a break a positive body image.

- that last bullet took a lot out of me and now my brain is buzzing around the topic of body image and I can't form any more sentences.

So ta-ta for now.



XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXXXXXOOOOOO,
Me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments