Heavy hearts...

12:07:00 PM

Life is such a beautiful, precious, thing... even though sometimes it doesn't feel like it.
And when I get so caught up in the chaos and all the wrong in the world, I don't realize how good I have it just to be given each breath I take.

Today my heart is so, so, so heavy. I can't remember the last time my heart has ever felt this heavy and burdened.
Life is the greatest gift I've ever received and I can't believe I've gone so long not realizing that. Not fully at least... until today.

I hope you all know how loved and precious you all are.
And I hope you all let all the people in your life know how loved and precious they are too.
I hope you're all safe on the roads, and in every other aspect of your life.
Buckle up, tell your motorcyclist friends and loved ones to wear their helmets.
DRIVE SAFE. BE SAFE.

You Might Also Like

0 comments