Life Lately.

11:50:00 PM


is seriously kicking my butt.
I need more Jesus.
It's like I make up a list of all the things I think would make me happier and in the end every sign is bright and blinking with arrows pointing toward Church and scripture study and prayer and JESUS.
I've been meaning to write to you guys for some time now but like I said, life is kicking my butt.
And rather than dwell on the obstacles I've been hurdling over lately, I'm going to remind myself that, even if just by an inch, I hurdled. I'm hurdling. Every day.
I made it over and through.
And every obstacle placed in front of me never has to be hurdled alone.

A quote has stuck with me lately:
"The gospel is not weight,
it is wings."

Life will stack and stack and stack on the burdens, leaving you with so much more than you can carry.
Don't carry it alone.

I love you all. God is so good, all the time.
And all the time, God is good.

xoxo.

You Might Also Like

0 comments