March 2020 Goals

7:00:00 AM

Hello hello helloooooo, everyone!
We are 3 months into the year and I am just now coming back from my moving/holiday funk so here we go!


+ Workout 13/31 days!
This is a super common goal of mine basically every month, but I have been ESPECIALLY bad since moving. I have gained quite a bit of weight since getting off a regular schedule + having a general overall lifestyle change + catered lunches at work.... so I'm trying to get back to it!

+ Be a sweeter, more patient girlfriend to Parker!
Parker is so sweet and patient with me literally ALL THE TIME and sometimes I find myself getting antsy and impatient with him over the smallest things so I am working on taking the time to reel in my negative emotions and not lash out at him.

+ Enjoy the sunshine AND the rain!
Portland is very rainy..... which I already knew.... but I never expected being out in the rain to be super inconvenient hahahaha I am a dress and rompers kind of girl so its v draining to bundle all the way up to be outside while its cold and wet - so I just opt to not to do it as often as Parker will let me hahaha but I want to be outdoors more because I don't MIND the rain - just have to commit to the extra steps it takes to be out there!!!

+ Try not to be too down about daylight savings.

+ Lift Parker up in every way I can!

+ Save, save, save money!

+ No Chips!
Parker and I challenged each other to not have/buy chips the entire month of March (we are both the biggest snackers) so we will see how this goes!


And that's it so far! I have been, like I said, in a weird funk since moving and starting my new job - I just feel busy and uninspired BUT spring is coming which means I am going to be my ULTIMATE self so........ ya! Expect to see more of me here :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments