June Daily Gratitude Journal.

7:00:00 AM


Gratitude-----
1Today I am thankful for the start of my birthday month!
2Today I am thankful for finally realizing my dreams and working toward them!
3Today I am thankful for feeling liked and good enough.
4Today I am thankful for much needed alone time.
5Today I am thankful for reassurance and affirmation.
6Today I am thankful for learning to let myself trust and let love in!
7Today I am thankful for sticking to my goals and learning to love!
8Today I am thankful for waking up to nice messages!
9Today I am thankful for sticking to my goals, no matter how hard it can be!
10Today I am thankful for waking up a little earlier!
11Today I am thankful for getting a little more relaxed start to my day!
12Today I am thankful for big dreams and learning to let go!
13Today I am thankful for being a little more bold than yesterday!
14Today I am thankful for another day of clarity!
15Today I am thankful for sleeping in!
16Today I am thankful for getting more work done!
17Today I am thankful for being more hopeful than I've been in awhile!
18Today I am thankful for waking up with even more motivation.
19Today I am thankful for waking up with a hopeful heart.
20Today I am thankful for another day closer to my dreams!
21Today I am thankful for waking up to another hopeful day!
22Today I am thankful for getting all my ducks in a row!
23Today I am thankful for going outside my comfort zone!
24Today I am thankful for new homes!
25Today I am thankful for setting up more for my future!
26Today I am thankful for getting through another day, as much as I don't want to!
27Today I am thankful for one last day as 23!
28Today I am thankful for 24 years!
29Today I am thankful for sticking to my goals. No watter how I feel.
30Today I am thankful for looking forward to happy new beginnings!

You Might Also Like

0 comments