Fitness Journey #3

7:00:00 AM


Okay, so this month has been… rough.
I know that there is a regression period for literally everything BUT I didn’t expect it so early on and I didn’t expect it to last as long as it has!

SO, so far I have only missed FOUR gym days! Which isn’t what I’m so hung up on…

I think working out 26/30 days in the month is great, but I also feel like those 26 days of working out weren’t quality workouts so my body/mind/heart feels like I may as well have not gone to the gym at all this month…

Which I also know is w r o n g but I can’t help it!

I think I worked up so much momentum and so much motivation last month that I mentally burnt out this month and cannot work up that same motivation to really P U S H myself at the gym!

BUT, I'm glad that I have physically pushed myself to at least show up 26/30 days!

And I know it's an ongoing journey and it will have its up and downs and plateaus so I'm still happy that I WANT it to be an big(ger) part of my life!

So....... stay tuned for next month - we're doing a 180 ;)

You Might Also Like

0 comments