February Daily Gratitude Journal

7:00:00 AM


Gratitude-----
1Today I am thankful for meeting new sweet people! And waxing.
2Today I am thankful for a day to myself to get things done.
3Today I am thankful for early starts and sweet people!
4Today I am thankful for learning opportunities.
5Today I am thankful for resting.
6Today I am thankful for doing my best.
7Today I am thankful for staying positive.
8Today I am thankful for going home early!
9Today I am thankful for sleeping in!
10Today I am thankful for being happy.
11Today I am thankful for not being a pushover.
12Today I am thankful for being smart.
13Today I am thankful for being cheerful.
14Today I am thankful for being loved.
15Today I am thankful for FRIDAY.
16-
17Today I am thankful for finding ways to relax.
18Today I am thankful for not losing my mind yet.
19Today I am thankful for SPACE.
20Today I am thankful for getting back on track.
21Today I am thankful for getting what I need done.
22Today I am thankful for FRIDAY and having a productive weekend planned.
23Today I am thankful for taking time to do fun stuff.
24Today I am thankful for learning.
25Today I am thankful for getting ahead.
26Today I am thankful for getting work done.
27Today I am thankful for relaxation.
28Today I am thankful for taking time to myself

You Might Also Like

0 comments