23 Things...

7:30:00 AM

1. Late night movie showings are good for the soul.

2. Trying to go as close to "zero" waste as possible is hard... but everyone and everything can benefit from it.

3. Investing 20 minutes ONE day a week to make to-do lists for the rest of the week is honestly life changing.

4. Doesn't matter how well you're paid or how easy your job is if you don't love it.

5. I wish I could be a student for the rest of my life.

6. ^ I'm going to make it a mission to be a student for the rest of my life.

7. Shaming other people literally does absolutely nothing for anyone.

8. You can't force your heart not to feel things. I mean, I guess you can. But you shouldn't.

9. Read more books. They don't need to be pretentious or snobby know-it-all books. Read a Junie B Jones if that's what it takes. But definitely read.

10. "I appreciate you."

11. Me, to myself: Homegirl, you will ALWAYS regret that alcohol.

12. Find a face mask/cleanser/product that you ACTUALLY love and that ACTUALLY works for you and stick to it.

13. Take your freaking vitamins.

14. Spend as much time cuddling as possible.

15. Make big celebrations out of everyday things.

16. Plan more, but be flexible.

17. Thrift shopping will literally NEVER not be fun.

18. Keep up with your credit score, and pay your bills on time.

19. Don't waste time on things you do not care about... duh.

20. Just because you've known someone forever does not mean you NEED to know them forever. Burn some broke down bridges, babe.

21. Smile more. (SOOOOO cliche but honestly, do it.)

22. Let little things go. You'll be happier for it.

23. Take all the pictures. Do not be ashamed to selfie in public.


You Might Also Like

0 comments