1 YEAR OF ADULT BRACES!

7:30:00 AM

     Okay, so... I'm confused you guys...
     
     JUST yesterday I had my orthodontist appointment and it went SO WELL. We are now down to the "detailing" stage and I am so excited! My ortho bent specific parts of my wire and even SHAVED down my teeth.

     When I first started this journey I had heard that ortho's will shave down the teeth toward the end of the treatment so that the teeth look more uniform and level so I was so excited that we're already this far!

     She told me that I will be back in THREE weeks and that it will be my "last" visit - so am I overthinking this or did she basically tell me that I'll be getting my braces off NEXT MONTH??? I was thinking it could go either one of two ways: it'll be my last adjustment OR it will be my last visit EVER and my braces are coming off (of course I know I have to do follow up visits but, still... could mean this right?)

     Anyway, I've taken more pictures but I think I want to keep it a surprise for next month! Please pray these babies are coming off then!

Thanks so much for reading! xoxoxoxoxo, me.












10 June 2017!


10 July 2017.


10 August 2017.



10 September 2017.



10 October 2017.

(Forgot to take a picture this day, but guess who still looks the same! Haha.)
10 November 2017.


10 December 2017.


10 January 2018.


10 February 2018


10 May 2018

You Might Also Like

0 comments