Early 2017 Fitness Goals

9:00:00 AM

Hi guys! So as the summer and the wedding approaches, I've been feeling like I need to take better track of my fitness goals, and better care of my body! Obviously this is something I should always be mindful of to stay in good general health, but summer body and wedding body are definitely motivators lol. So, because I have zero clue about weight training/resistance/cardio or where I'm at (beginner, most likely haha) - I have only two main, overall fitness goals that I've been able to come up with!

1. Weigh 115 lbs.
This has been a fitness goal for the past 4 years running now, probably, haha. The last time I weighed 115 lbs I think I was a junior in high school, so my body hasn't necessarily "grown" since then so I think that this is still a healthy goal! Of course I'm way less active now (mandatory PE really gets you out there, haha), so I think toning up and getting rid of the accumulated fat will bring me down to this easily! I currently weight 130 lbs, so only 15 lbs to go!

2. Work out 5 times a week (at least 15 minutes).
This is such a generic fitness goal and may seem silly to some people because 15 minutes seems like nothing but to me, it's something. I am so out of shape that I'll easily be sweating and panting after 15 minutes of a moderate intensity workout, lol. I was thinking to look up youtube videos, or to download one of those snazzy cellphone apps to help me keep track and to have some kind of outline/plan to do this!

I know that these are definitely the most general and non-specific workout/fitness goals, but I figured I need to start out easy, take it day by day, and see the bigger picture before I can start narrowing down on the problem areas and create goals for those later! So I really hope this blog post keeps me accountable, haha. Let me know if you guys have any other goals or tips or tricks fitness related! Even a cool and inspiration instagram account could do the trick ;) Thanks for reading!

xo, me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments