70 More Random Questions...

9:30:00 AM

1. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
*Hmm, I think its decent.


2. Who did you last say “I love you” to?
* Non-human: Titan & Cain.
* Human: Kyle.


 3. Do you regret anything?
* Yeah, sure. Lots of things.


 4. Are you insecure?
* I’m a lot more insecure than I’d like to think/believe, which I’ve realized lately.


5. What is your relationship status?
* ENGAGED.


6. How do you want to die?
* I don’t.


7. What did you last eat?
* Eggs.


8. Played any sports?
* In middle school I played basketball! If that counts at all, lol.


9. Do you bite your nails?
* No way.


10. When was your last physical fight?
* Never????


11. Do you like someone?
* Like, like-like someone?


12. Have you ever stayed up 48 hours?
* No, but this feels like a challenge... and I accept.


13. Do you hate anyone at the moment?
* No, never.


14. Do you miss someone?
* Always.


15. Have any pets?
* Teetan boy & Cainey Wainey Wainers!.


16. How exactly are you feeling at the moment?
* Laaaazy.


17. Ever made out in the bathroom?
* Yes.


18. Are you scared of spiders?
* I think it depends on the spider, lol. But small, house ones - nah.


19: Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
* Yes if I was just like a bystander knowing what I know now - but not if I was back at whatever age I was.


20. Where was the last place you snogged someone?
* Hm, the park actually! Haha. (Pokemon Go date, real cute stuff.)


21. What are your plans for this weekend?
* Nothing, probably.


22. Do you want to have kids? How many?
* I either want to have 1, 2, 3, or a million. Haha. But I think I'll know for sure after I have the first one, lol.


23. Do you have piercings? How many?
* Just two technically, both my ears! But I might get my belly button pierced super soon!


24. What is/are/were your best subject(s)?
* I've always been pretty good at most school subjects, but biology/science classes are always my fave.


25. Do you miss anyone from your past?
* No, not really.


26. What are you craving right now?
* Mini m&ms.


27. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
* I've been told so.


28. Have you ever been cheated on?
* Not that I know of.


29. Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
* Yes.


30. What’s irritating you right now?
* The fact that Aspen and Parker ARE SO CUTE and that I'm not friends with them.


31. Does somebody love you?
* Yes!


32. What is your favourite color?
* Pink, always.


33. Do you have trust issues?
* YES! It's hard.


34. Who/what was your last dream about?
* I usually always have crazy dreams about Kyle actually, haha.


35. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
* Kyle.


36. Do you give out second chances too easily?
* No way.


37. Is it easier to forgive or forget?
* Forget! It's so hard for me to forgive.


38. Is this year the best year of your life?
* So far it's pretty amazing.


39. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
* 12?? or 13 maybe?? Haha.


40. Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
* Never, omg.


51. Favourite food?
* This changes weekly actually, haha.


52. Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
* Yes, yes, yes.


53. What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
* Check on my Pokemon Go.


54. Is cheating ever okay?
* NEVER.


55. Are you mean?
* YES, actually.


56. How many people have you fist fought?
* Zeroooo.


57. Do you believe in true love?
* Yes! #ky


58. Favourite weather?
* Super, super cloudy and gray and rainy and cold.


59. Do you like the snow?
* LOVE it.


60. Do you wanna get married?
* YES! #ky


61. Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
* YES, my favorite.


62. What makes you happy?
* Lots of things.


63. Would you change your name?
* Hmm, no I don't think so. Maybe just my last name ;)


64. Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
* No way, it'd be way way way easy, lol.


65. Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
* Tell him I already know ;) #ky


66. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
* Kyle, basically, haha.


67. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
* Kyle. (I need more friends who are not Kyle, obviously ^^^^^^)


68. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
* Kyle. (seriously)


69. Do you believe in soulmates?
* Kyle, yes.


70. Is there anyone you would die for?
* Hmm, no probably not - honestly. (sorry ky) but I also can't ever imagine being in a situation that I was asked to??? So that's what makes this question feel really irrelevant, haha.

You Might Also Like

0 comments