March 2015 Goals

12:00:00 PM

I seriously can't believe that it's already March! Spring break is in two weeks, and I'm going to be halfway done with my (hopefully) last semester at my college! Have a happy March everyone! (P.S. Easter season is here! There are soooo many cute things at HG's right now and I'm so stinking excited for spring!)

1. Meditate, everyday.
I recently rented the "Meditation For Dummies" book at my local library and I'm o b s e s s e d. I've heard so many good things about meditation and to be honest, this semester is stressful. So, I'm excited to see if meditation is the real deal!

2. Study more.
A&P is kicking my butt. And as much as I love youtube and blogger and tumblr... They need to take a backseat.

3. With that being said... one hour of social media sites a day.
THIS IS GONNA BE A TOUGH ONE. But I think I can do it! The websites that fall under the umbrella as "social media" to me are: blogger, youtube, tumblr, pinterest and instagram. I DO try to keep up to date with a website called Thought Catalog but I honestly learn so much from it, and I love hearing different people's insights on different topics/news going on around the country - so I'm treating myself to that, haha.

4. SCRIPTURE READ.
This part of my life is so, so, so neglected and it needs to change.



So, there you have it! My main focuses of the month for the month of March!
xoxoxoxxoooo,
me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments