Dogs + Booties + Cloudy, Gray Day = Pure. Happiness.

10:26:00 AM

Hi guys! So last night I stayed up until 1 a.m. trying to give my blog a makeover and what ended up happening?... at aroud 12:59 a.m. the entire thing wigged out and I had to essentially delete all my hard work and start all over again. Surprisingly, re-customizing it all over again took about 12 minutes (as opposed to the previous 3 hours it took to do it all before...life is so weird) ANYWAY, I don't work until 4:30 p.m. today so instead of using this precious time to finish my math exam, my philosophy project, and study for my biology test (all due this week) I somehow, someway, came across the most precious (and hilarious) video(s) I think I've ever had the pleasure of seeing... and I think you should see it too. Enjoy.


You Might Also Like

0 comments