October Daily Gratitude Journal

4:05:00 PM

Gratitude-----
1Today I am thankful for Parker's sweet parents!
2Today I am thankful for getting to bring Coco to work!
3Today I am thankful for getting reorganized!
4Today I am thankful for hanging with Coco more!
5Today I am thankful for adventuring w my cute little family!
6Today I am thankful for sleeping in and cuddling!
7Today I am thankful for sweet morning cuddles!
8Today I am thankful for finally having a couch!
9Today I am thankful for a sweet night!
10Today I am thankful for sleeping in!
11Today I am thankful for having such a sweet relationship!
12Today I am thankful for Halloweentown.
13Today I am thankful for catching up.
14Today I am thankful for Parker.
15Today I am thankful for getting work done.
16Today I am thankful for getting back into the weeks routine!
17Today I am thankful for wanting to take action to change my life.
18Today I am thankful for having hope in myself.
19Today I am thankful for fun nights with friends!
20Today I am thankful for lazy Sunday mornings!
21Today I am thankful for having such a sweet boyfriend!
22Today I am thankful for getting to spend more of my morning w P+C.
23Today I am thankful for getting organized all over again.
24Today I am thankful for realizing new things.
25Today I am thankful for getting things settled.
26Today I am thankful for naptime!
27Today I am thankful for having a moment to myself!
28Today I am thankful for learning more and becoming better!
29Today I am thankful for morning cuddles!
30Today I am thankful for big families.
31Today I am thankful for my first holiday with P!

You Might Also Like

0 comments