September Daily Gratitude Journal

7:00:00 AM


Gratitude-----
1Today I am thankful for family and my dogs.
2Today I am thankful for learning things myself.
3Today I am thankful for getting back into a routine!
4Today I am thankful for getting more work and errands done!
5Today I am thankful for relaxing in my new apartment!
6Today I am thankful for another day of relaxing!
7Today I am thankful for one last day in Portland!
8Today I am thankful for a safe flight to PA!
9Today I am thankful for my first day at work!
10Today I am thankful for a later start in the day!
11Today I am thankful for SLEEP.
12Today I am thankful for good TV show nights w new friends!
13Today I am thankful for a fun week of new friends!
14Today I am thankful for getting to explore NYC!
15Today I am thankful for FINALLY getting some sleep!
16Today I am thankful for my cute BOYFRIEND!
17Today I am thankful for more exploring!
18Today I am thankful for sleep!
19Today I am thankful for the CUTEST cohort!
20Today I am thankful for PDA.
21Today I am thankful for being back home!
22Today I am thankful for resting at home!
23Today I am thankful for my first day at the PDX office!
24Today I am thankful for learning patience.
25Today I am thankful for my sweet boy!
26Today I am thankful for getting ready for P!
27Today I am thankful for early mornings in the office!
28Today I am thankful for P and how sweet he is!
29
30

You Might Also Like

0 comments