October Spooky Asks

7:30:00 AM

Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- This one is SO hard but I think I would... because I have like a weird anxiety with time and I think I would live a significantly more enjoyable life if I knew I had an unlimited amount, lol.


Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Just me I think. Or if dogs could live forever then Cainey!

Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- *rolls eyes* this is the hardest/most frustrating question ever, haha. BUT I think it would be people's mindfulness (or lack thereof) for each other.

Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- YES.

Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- I N D E P E N D E N T.

Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- I would hope so, haha.

Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- No one in particular!

Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Probably not have to pay for anything - not necessarily rob a bank or steal money, but if I could get away with no one expecting me to pay for anything i pick that.

Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Quiet???

Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Not that far honestly, haha. I'm like if it's too difficult I'm A-OK with finding a better option, even if it means not being with that person!

Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- MY SKIN (lately I've been breaking out so bad, haha).

Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Probably doing something really relaxing like staying home and talking, like really talking and understanding them.

Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- BE NICE.

Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- TO BE RICH, haha.

Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- "fire" "bomb" or basically any phrase along those lines - I hate slang unless its funny.

Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?
- Lots of things, but realistically - water.

You Might Also Like

0 comments