21 Questions to Having The Best Year!

7:30:00 AM

I got these questions from here! So go check it out and answer the questions for yourselves so we can ALL get together at the end of the year and reflect on them! Woooooot wooot.



Big picture questions:
How do you want to be remembered?
- as someone who is soooo full of love and sweet things!

What are your core values?
- stay true to myself, stay true to my faith.

What do you want to contribute to the world?
- lots and lots and lots of love.

What do you want to experience in your life if time and money weren’t an issue?
- TRAVELING to lots of beautiful places!

What makes you the most happy?
- when time feels slow and like it's standing still. Idk how to explain it but basically when I feel worry-less.

What inspires you?
- people who are full of love and organizational kinda things, lol.

What does a successful life look like to you?
- happiness, all around.

Reflection questions:
What are your biggest successes in your life?
- i think just the fact that I never gave up and kept trying to get to where I am.

What are your biggest failures?
- i think the same thing as my biggest successes. sometimes i never give up on things i SHOULD give up on.

What do you regret in your life?
- not a thing.

Where are you now in each area of your life?
- i think i'm at a nice safe-space.

What do you want to change the most in your life?
- my mindset! and my shy-ness that keeps me from doing fun things.

What do you love the most in your life?
- EVERYTHING, truly.

What are you most grateful for?
- trying really hard to be grateful for every little thing and all that i have. so, everything.

What are you afraid of?
- not succeeding.

Commitment:
What are you committed to working toward and accomplishing in the next year?
- moving back home! and/or paying off a good chunk of student loans!


Short-term goal questions:
What are you doing this year to move you toward your dreams?
- saving a ton of money and working a lot harder.

What are you doing this month to move you toward your dreams?
- STOP SPENDING.

What are you doing this week to move you toward your dreams?
- constantly remind myself of my dreams so i don't lose sight of them.

What are you doing today to move you toward your dreams?
- doing this! reminding myself and making a plan and speaking these dreams into existence!

What does your ideal workday look like?
- wake up early, crank out SOLID AND QUALITY work. making my own schedule basically!

You Might Also Like

0 comments