Life After Graduation!

8:00:00 AM

SOOOOOOO, since I am officially a college graduate I thought it'd be fun to do a blog post about my upcoming plans for the next few months-year! I really never thought I'd see the day that I could say I'm DONE with school (at least for now) so I'm super excited to do some real life adult-ing! ;)



1. MOVING OUT!
I have never moved out of my parents house... ever. Some people leave during college and find themselves back home at some point, but I was one of the minority of students who lived at home all four years of college. So I'm super nervous - of course - but mostly super excited to see what living on my own is going to be like!

2. Decorating a cute apartment!
SUPER excited to fill up a cute apartment. Even the little details like laundry detergent, lol.

3. Planning a wedding.
I have only 5.5 months left to plan a wedding!!!!! *Insert nervous faced emoji here*. Super scared that I have no idea what I'm doing but super excited to get to figure it all out!

4. Getting married!

5. First out of country trip!
#ky and I are still deciding on what we want to do for our honeymoon, but we for sure want to go out of the country so I'm SUPER excited because I've never left! Plus in 2018 we're hoping to take a trip to Portugal with his family!

6. Getting a big girl job.
This is what I'm least excited for, but I'm still really curious as to how I'm going to handle working a full time job, after working ~8 hours a week for the past two years and hating it still. hahahahahahaha, pray for me.


These are all the super big, monumental, things coming up in the foreseeable future! Of course Kyle and I have talked about buying a house as soon as we're financially ready for it so hopefully we'll be able to add that to the list too! ;)

I'm so excited/nervous/ready for all the fun and life changing things coming up for me! I'll be sure to keep you all updated as they happen! Thanks for reading guys!

xoxo, me.

You Might Also Like

0 comments