Happiness is a journey.

1:03:00 AM

     It's nearly 1 o'clock in the morning and I am reading through my previous blog posts and thinking to myself "wow, I had huge dreams this past year". It saddens me to say that many of those dreams went untouched after the posts were made due to my constant state of mind that I had/have no time. And I know I say it over and over again that things are changing and yet here I am... Nearly a year later still exactly the same!

     With that being said, I'm starting fresh. Deleting old content. Posting what I want to post, when I want to post. And focusing on being h a p p y every step of the way rather than hoping that I'll achieve happiness after I've accomplished my goals.

     I'm writing this blog post because, honestly, I haven't felt this inspired in such a long time. All this new found inspiration has actually opened my eyes to the fact that I haven't felt inspired because I don't surround myself with people and things that inspire me! So now that I've hit the nail on the head I am actively working towards making every nook and cranny of my life as inspirational as I need and hope it to be.


And... That's it! Instead of working on a deadline just to put new material up - I'm going to find things that make me happy and let them take the lead.


"Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude."
- Denis Waitely 

You Might Also Like

1 comments